I will go back to pretending to be mysterious.
(.) (.) (.) (.) (.) (.) (.) (.) (.) :: (a -> a1 -> a2 -> b -> c) -> a -> a1 -> a2 -> (a3 -> b) -> a3 -> c
- The setting for how many spaces Vim considers a tab to be equivalent to is
- Haskell infix operators can be turned into partially applied functions by surrounding them in parentheses with an argument on one side. So
(* 3)is a function taking one argument, for instance.
- To pass a Scala Seq to a function
foothat takes varargs (technically, repeated parameters), use the special syntax
- r/ggggg | r/HotelCalifornia | r/hybridanimals | r/im14andthisisfunny | r/nongolfers | r/perfectloops | r/ToasterRights
- scalene (adj.) of a triangle, having three unequal sides
- Σ signs in three-variable equalities often mean a cyclic summation where you sum the expression with two copies of it, where the variables x → y → z are replaced cyclically. For instance, Σ xy = xy + yz + zx.
- ♪ I’m living in the kernel of a rank-one map / From my domain, its image looks so blue / ‘Cause all I see are zeroes, it’s a cruel trap / But we’re a finite simple group of order two ♫
- Because seven is a registered six offender.
- Lead rhymes with read, but lead rhymes with read.
- I’m on a boat!
- presentation compiler crashed while type-checking this file