- Chinese: copy a bunch of things I can’t quite remember
- Humanities, SS: Learn about how Alexander the Great died
- Humanities, English: Animal Farm, which I’ve read five times back to back already. Well, almost.
- Collect pennies.
- Study for the hell-bent Analysis midterm, which is rather a trisect-iterm.
- Blogging, the blatantly obvious one
- Reading other people’s blogs, even when the blogs no longer have anything to do with me
- Cryptic crosswords! I oscillate when changing places (10)… Thanks, Joseph!
- General web surfing. For instance, Snopes. Well, there are bits that should be censored.
- Programming. Small doses just right.
- Sudoku. Yeah, right.
- Language invention. I mean, computer language invention. Oh dear, I’m typing too fluently in HTML.
“Hacker: Best spoken language, English; best written language, Java.”
- Singing. Like, in the shower, working to eliminate my falsetto where possible and enhancing it when necessary.
- Dreaming of possible Fablehaven terminations.
- Dreaming of other stupid things. Well, Fablehaven isn’t stupid. That’s not what I mean. You see, sometimes “No offense” simply won’t cut it. Hey, my WPM is amazing! At least I think so.
- Gmail chat.
- More hackerdom, e.g., installing ten times too many Firefox addons, i.e. Firepicker. No, that was e.g. Erm.
- Reading the Discrete Mathematics book. Recreationally. LOL
- Fantasies about Wikipedia.
- Fantasies about Facebook.
- Sidenote: Spock has a very advanced account. Or whatever. LOL
I would win the Nobel Prize if homework won. Okay, exaggeration. Gotta skedaddle (LOLZ x7) now!
P.S. I’m doomed. Field day.